Best Paper Award:
Best Paper Finalists:
- "Highway Traffic Flow Measurement by Passive Monitoring of Wi-Fi Signals"
Paul Fuxjaeger, Stefan Ruehrup, Hannes Weisgrab (FTW – Telecommunications Research Center Vienna), and Bernd Rainer (ASFiNAG)
Best Digest Paper Award:
- "Improving Energy Distribution for EV Charging Over Public Lighting Systems"
Mario Alvarado-Ruiz, Fadi Abi Abdallah and Maurice Gagnaire (Institut Mines TELECOM - TELECOM Paristech)
- "Cooperative Autonomous Driving using Cooperative Perception and Mirror Neuron Inspired Intention Awareness"
Seong-Woo Kim, Wei Liu, Marcelo H. Ang Jr., Seung-Woo Seo, and Daniela Rus (Seoul National University)
- "Traffic Light Assistant System for Optimized Energy Consumption in an Electric Vehicle"
Emre Kural, Stephen Jones (AVL GmbH), and Alejandro Ferreira Parrilla, Anders Grauers (Chalmers University of Technology)
Best Digest Paper Finalists:
- "Vehicle Speed Control Algorithms for Data Delivery and Eco-Driving"
Sanjiban Kundu, Amit Singh, Chunming Qiao, Yunfei Hou (State University of New York University at Buffalo)
- "Online Parameter Estimation for a Flexible, Adaptive Traffic Network Simulation"
Elvira Thonhofer (Vienna University of Technology), Elisabeth Luchini (TU Wien), Andreas Kuhn (ANDATA Entwicklungstechnologie GmbH), and Stefan Jakubek (Vienna University of Technology)
- "V2V Communication in a Cox Field of Vehicles"
Youngmin Jeong, Dung Phuong Trinh, and Hyundong Shin (Kyung Hee University)
- "Coordinated, Progressive Vehicular Headlight Glare Reduction for Driver Safety using Wireless Sensor Networks"
Alin Ananyase (Analog Devices & Amrita Center for Wireless Networks and Applications), Nithya G (Amrita Viswa Vidyapeetham), Vishnu Narayanan B and Anand Ramachandran (Amrita University)