CALL FOR PARTICIPATION (PDF Download)
Become a Patron >>
Become an Exhibitor >>
Call for Papers >>
Industry Forums - Call for Speech Proposals >>
Call for Workshop Proposals >>
Call for Demos >>
Call for Tutorials >>
The 3rd International Conference on Connected Vehicles & Expo
November 3-7, 2014 | Vienna, Austria
"The future of mobility enabled by Connected Automated Vehicles"
Connected Vehicles is an emerging technical field which crosses multiple disciplines and industries including automotive, travel & transportation, information technology, communications, consumer electronics, industrial electronics, media & entertainment, energy & utilities, insurance, etc. By connecting vehicles with various devices, services and participants, we are able to make our mobility more enjoyable, sustainable and safe.
The 3rd annual International Conference on Connected Vehicles & Expo (ICCVE 2014) will be held on November 3-7, 2014 at the Messe Wien in Vienna, Austria. The conference serves as a premier platform that gathers all the relevant communities and domains together. Experts, practitioners and policy makers from all around the world will present the latest innovations and advances on connected vehicles, share the experience and insights, forecast the trends and opportunities, and discuss the policy, economics and social implications. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
1. Wireless Communications and Vehicular Networking
2. Mobile Internet, Mobility Internet and Internet of Things
3. Cooperative Driving, Intelligent and Autonomous Vehicles
4. Automotive Electronics and Automatic Control
5. Transportation and Connected Vehicles
6. Electric Vehicle and Transportation Electrification
7. Geographic, Spatial and Social Information Systems
8. Manufacturing and Product Safety Engineering in Connected Vehicles
9. Practices, Recommendations and Standards in Connected Vehicles
10. Policy, Economics and Social Implications of Connected Vehicles
The 5-day conference program will feature summits and industry forums, paper sessions and workshops, demos, exhibits, tutorials, and tours. We are proudly and excitedly inviting you to participate in and enjoy this world-class event.